Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cerebral...


What defines intelligence? Is it a matter of having high IQs or having a smattering amount of street smart OR alternately having high emotional intelligence (EQ). Are these qualities enough to make one Einstein?

Intelligent and artistic people have always enthralled me, I love it when people spew intelligent opinions just for the sake of debate or just merely expressing a point of view...I've always wondered how does it feel to be THAT intelligent, to be so smart that one can publish intellectual publications or solve complicated mathematical equations. Creative people that can put artistic creations on canvas without a second thought or musicians that compose magical tunes that bypass our mortality. I have always thought these feats miraculous..

When one is so ingenious, what can possibly be floating in one's gray matters? What about authors? They make a living putting life into words, some words have so much life of their own that they run away from the pages they are printed on, not forgetting the legacies that these geniuses left behind that survives several of our lifetimes...How would it be like to live a life of a born genius...have that ever crossed your mind?

I for one, whom is not a genius, will have to be contented uncovering my life's discoveries as I traverse through life's journey and merely be contented to perambulate through the histories of geniuses from the written word...

No comments:

Post a Comment