
So my friends, it's been a decade since the millennium of year 2000..Do you remember what you did on NY's eve of 2000? I was probably out partying somewhere with my friends (hey, I was 10 years younger!)...I'm not married at the time too! Remember the millennium bug and how it was such a panic to re-set time and date on computers so as not to catch the 'bug'? I remembered it was a big thing in my office as it will affect all our archive files should the bug bites...
Well, those were the days.. I spent the remnant days of last year gawking at the wonders of nature and as my brother-in-law described, the 'land that time forgot'... It was amazing for me and breathtaking how nature always never cease to wonder.. We were sailing around Langkawi islands and all we did for 4 days were to hunt for pristine, isolated beaches, nothing is much better than that...
On reflection, my year has been mediocre, sometimes down but if I were to count my blessings, it was to have all my family with me and sharing my past years with my husband.. Corny, I know, but it's how I feel bout the year...
People kept asking about new year resolutions, I find that I prefer to start with little steps in my resolution to improve...So each day, there will be tiny resolutions to be made and carried out..I also know that one of the highlight of the year is for me to take up photography again, it has changed me somehow, this hobby of mine...My view of the world changed when I look through the viewfinder, I hope this passion remains until I'm old and wrinkled...
So, my friends, it's been a trying year, but good... I hope this year is less trying and just as good... Bonne annee :)
(My shot for the day - I hope to travel more - so this wishful shot of an airplane!)
No comments:
Post a Comment