
Objectivity and bad days do not come in pairs... Ever wondered why when you least expects it, a bad morning tend to colour the entire day grey? Somehow, the rain drizzle that starts in the morning will eventually elevate to a full blown storm with periodic thunders...
Abraham Maslow says dispassionate objectivity is itself a passion, for the real and for the truth. How does one grasp that objectivity? I struggle sometimes to be objective, to be dispassionate so as to convey impartial judgement. And yet, for the past few months, my objectivity was seriously clouded by my exasperation of getting reasonable achievements to that very objective. It is hard enough to set aside one's zeal to build one's own dream, to build someone else's aspirations instead. And yet, despite all best intentions, to be forced into inertia while watching in trepidation the unjust decisions being made without the ability to voice nor to act...
I know by now I should cease to care, but my burden of responsibility stopped me from turning away. And yet, this emotion is not unlike the vision of watching a child drowns as one sits on one's wheelchair, crippled and unable to act. It is a despondent feeling....
I should re-group. I should re-shape new dreams...it's time....
No comments:
Post a Comment