"You don't get it, do you, woman! This is all about me, nothing else but me!" says he.
"I don't fucking care about your bloody artistic sensitivities, but this has got to stop!" says she.
"You still don't get it, this place, these pretty little gadgets, the reputation, the fame, I gave you all of that, without me, you are just dust in the wind, insignificant, meaningless! When you come to your senses, I will be in the sun room having a smoke," he smirked, his fingers already busy rolling a cigarette from his tobacco pouch. The sweet smell of the tobacco made her gag, she hated that smell. Always has.
She turned around, her feet made little patter noises as she walked down the corridor into her room. She opened up the little hidden compartment behind the Monet painting she bought last week and took something out from it. She shut the door quietly behind her and with leaden feet, walked slowly towards the sun room...
No comments:
Post a Comment