Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*what makes us click?


Probably a question asked by many and answered by many as well... what make us click? (not tick, click...) How would you know you would become instant friends when you meet someone? Is there some chemical reaction in our body that warns us, attract us or is it something more philosophical about the whole phenomenon? I just had dinner with a friend whom I've not seen for many months, whom I really like because she is to me such a giving and kind soul... I don't know what she sees in me (as a friend) but out of the blue in complete randomness in French class 2 years ago, we met and we are still friends.. How does one explain that? Is this written in the numbers of one's life?

One another note, it's been twice in a month that I was told that I'm an introvert, another friend just told me that I'm a loner...it may be so, loneliness is most times not a bad thing.. at times I do crave for human company (good or otherwise) but most times, a book and a camera, my time will be succinctly filled...

We had our secret Santa gift openings today and a couple of days ago, we were discussing the thought that goes into buying a gift..what is it that makes one buy a gift that has NO use or thought whatsoever for the other person! Doesn't that defeats completely the nature of this exercise?! Imagine giving a steak voucher to a vegetarian scenario (if you know what I mean..)...

Am writing this in wee hrs of the morning, forgive my random thoughts and incoherent bad-English rants... hope to improve tmrw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment